|Tinnitus Treatment - KL Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture And Herbal Herbs Medicine Treatment
What is tinnitus?
Tinnitus is when you hear some sound that is heard by you only. Different people hear different things such as ringing, buzzing or more complex sounds.
Tinnitus can vary in intensity and be constant or intermittent. In some cases it can be described as a pulsating sound. Tinnitus usually occurs in association with hearing loss.
Any ear disorder can cause tinnitus. Some of the most common examples of these are given below:
- * a disease in the inner ear - damage caused by extreme noise, age-dependent hearing reduction or Ménière's disease.
- * an obstruction in the ear canal - a large amount of earwax or a foreign object.
- * a pierced eardrum.
- * a disease in the middle ear - inflammation of the middle ear.
Other causes of Tinnitus:
- * high blood pressure
- * some Medicine may cause tinnitus as a side effect, especially when the dose is exceeded, eg aspirin.
- * usually associated with week Kidney's energy and Liver's energy sometimes.
A rare cause of Tinnitus:
- * a benign tumor on the acoustic nerve.
KL Kuala Lumpur way of Chinese herbal medicine has shown good result for reversing this tinnitus conditions.