|Chronic Bronchitis - Research By KL Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture Herbal Herbs Medicine Treatment
What is Chronic Bronchitis ?
Chronic bronchitis is a chronic inflammatory condition in the lungs that causes the respiratory passages to be swollen and irritated, increases the mucus production and may damage the lungs. The symptoms are coughing and breathlessness, which will get worse over the years.
Why does a person get Chronic Bronchitis?
Smoking is the most important cause of chronic bronchitis. Other things that make it worse are air pollution and allergy. The seriousness of the disease depends on how much and for how long a person has been smoking.
What does COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary) and Chronic Bronchitis feel like?
* You cough a lot, sometimes daily.
* You easily get short of breath.
* Your sputum is thick and difficult to cough up.
What can I do myself?
* If you smoke: QUIT! It is never too late. Your doctor or pharmacist can provide advice on smoking cessation products and techniques.
* Avoid irritations in your surroundings, such as smoke.
* Make sure infections in the respiratory channels are treated immediately.
* Avoid passive smoking.
*The most impotent is to take herbal medicine for regenerating the Lungs conditions. The herbs will regenerates the Lungs and clear up the dirt in the air passage way.