What is prostatitis?
Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate, a gland beneath the bladder that produces components of semen. This inflammation can be acute (acute prostatitis) when it is commonly due to infection, or persistent or relapsing (chronic prostatitis).
What is Chronic Prostatitis?
Usually aged 35 to 45 years, who have genital or pelvic pain that persists for weeks or months.
These Chronic prostatitis symptoms have been blamed on chronic inflammation of the prostate gland that in the past was presumed to be due to infection.
However Chronic prostatitis, an infection will be found in less than 5 per cent of such patients, so the term chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS) is now often used instead of chronic prostatitis.
|What are the symptoms? - KL Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture And Herbal Herbs Medicine Treatment
Burning on passing urine with severe pain felt deep between the legs.
The common symptoms are:
- penile, pelvic or rectal pain, often felt deep between the legs, which is worse on sitting.
- frequency or discomfort on passing urine.
- pain on or after ejaculation.
- quick (premature ejaculation), delayed (retarded ejaculation) or unsatisfactory ejaculation.
- rarely, blood in semen (haemospermia), more likely if infection present.
|Chronic Prostatitis Treatment - KL Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture And Herbal Herbs Medicine Treatment
These may takes between 10days to 30days for the special chronic prostatitis herbal medicine to react and treats.