Bedwetting Children Herbs Treatment
- Research by KL Kuala Lumpur Way of Neuro Acupuncture Herbs Herbal Medicine Treatment
Some reports says about 10 to 20 per cent of four- and six-year-olds wet the bed, but some teenagers also have problems. Enuresis - the Medicine name for bedwetting - is the involuntary passing of urine and the most common form of bedwetting among children is nocturnal enuresis, which occurs at night.
Frequent bedwetting is common in children up to the age of six. The child should not be put under pressure if younger than six - children do not wet the bed on purpose.
Teenagers, percentage is 1 to 3 per cent up to 14 and 1 per cent at 15 or over.
The Reason for Children Wetting the Bed.
Most children who wet the bed have done it all their life and in many cases the Lung's Qi and or kidneys energy is very low.
You should let your Child take some of our Bedwetting Herbal Medicine when your Child has one of the followings:
* If the child still wets the bed after the age of six.
* If the child suddenly starts wetting the bed without having done so earlier.
* If the child starts to wet themselves during the day.
* If the child urinates more than usual, day or night.
|Bedwetting Children Treatment of KL Kuala Lumpur Neuro Acupuncture Herbs Herbal Medicine Treatment
KL Kuala Lumpur Herbs Herbal Medicine will help to strengthen your Child's Lung's Qi system and Kidney's Energy lever. Therefore your son's bedwetting problem should be treated. The Bedwetting herbs to be taken daily for 14days per course. Usually one cause should be enough, some may need 2 Bedwetting courses.